Saturday, May 2, 2015

The End of My Second Semester.

This semester is coming to a close (boy, that was fast...) and things are getting really, really hectic. So hectic, in fact, that I've forgotten to blog two Fridays in a row! So this entry is simply me getting my tenth blog post out of the way.

The presentations in class have been really, really cool. It's great to hear people's findings when they examine specific parts of our culture/media. I like the exploration of a few particular parts of our media environment, from Cosmopolitan to Friends, it's all really interesting stuff. I sometimes wish I had a chance to read other people's response papers, but I have a feeling I'd see myself as a lot less smart after reading all of those. Plus, as a said in my last blog, I'm not sure I have the time for something so... fun. Fun gets put on the back burner when the situation is this desperate. As much as I'd like to say yes to my girlfriend's requests to watch "Casablanca" and "Gone with the Wind," I have too much to do, like writing my final paper for this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment